The series of International Conferences on Mine Closure is a fixture on the calendars of many mining professionals, providing topical and high quality papers and presentations on a range of topics of immediate interest and relevance. A key feature of the conference series is the diversity of disciplines and expertise that come together to focus on the pressing issues facing the mine closure community globally. The ACG team is delighted to host Mine Closure 2019 in Perth in September 2019!
- Abstracts are due 21 January 2019. Click here to submit your abstract.
- Thank you to our Mine Closure 2019 Principal Sponsor BHP!
- View our Mine Closure 2019 Conference Committees.
- Visit the ACG Online Repository to access free papers from past Mine Closure conferences.
- The Mine Closure 2018 Conference proceedings are now available online – view here.