The series of International Conferences on Mine Closure is a fixture on the calendars of many mining professionals, providing topical and high quality papers and presentations on a range of topics of immediate interest and relevance. A key feature of the conference series is the diversity of disciplines and expertise that come together to focus on the pressing issues facing the mine closure community globally. The ACG team is delighted to host Mine Closure 2019 in Perth in September 2019!
- View conference preliminary programme.
- Conference spaces are limited. Register now!
- View the exhibition floorplan.
- Interested to attend a site visit? Register here.
- The Mine Closure 2019 Conference App is available for all delegates. Learn more and follow the links to download here.
- There is a wide range of workshops to accompany the Mine Closure Conference. Click here to learn more.
- View the list of attending companies here.